Thursday, March 22, 2007

what a birthday! haha


i woke up and saw 2 msgs from my darling and irfan saying happy bdae. love them. and then went to school with darling. when im near to my class, my friends pointing KAMAR hand towards me and said sufism is one year older. long live sufism! haha. they all mepek la


then after english lesson they go "hamburgered" me. haha.. dont worry. i didnt break my bones
then jasper and i keep saying anyhow only. haha


after school, alfian and irfan went to my house to celebrate my bdae.
i felt bad for my darling cos she had planned a suprise for my bdae since last month and yet i couldnt manage to find time to do that. but we still meet up



this message is to my one and only love:
yes, im a flirter last time but i changed after seeing you. see how love changed me. im trying not to flirt with other girls as i want to be loyal. i changed for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment