Monday, March 12, 2007

i agree with fauzi. being in rock band or knowing how to play an instrument just to be popular or look cool. i myself enjoy playing the guitar. one stroke of a D major is brilliant. one stroke of an E minor is amazing. one stroke of a G5 is intruiging.


haha. nuff said


nowadays i dont interact much with girls as my eyes look only at my dear.. haiz.. but when my eyes look at her with another guy or smsing another guy i will feel irritated. when im irritated u will see me go quiet for a few moment ..haiz..bloody feelings.. its just her friend but i cant help it.. is ignoring it or pretending im not irritated gonna help? i dont wanna trouble her so i kept it a secret..until now.. i hope when she sees this she will forgive me


i wanna apologise to my dear for this. i wanna apologise to her friends for being childish. i wanna apologise to my friends for being irritating etc. syafizah.. i wanna apologise to my teachers for being rude etc. mr haqam and mr teo.. i promise myself u all will see a brand new me after school reopens.. i swear


the last apologies goes to my dear's friends ain and amirah..
i know that both of u think that she ditched u for me but its just a misunderstanding. i know nowadays ive gotten addicted to her but i promise she wont be my cocaine. i dont want to myself to be the cause of ruining ur friendship. u both hate me but i dont. so why dont we become friends? friends are definitely better than enemies. am i right? or am i right?

No comments:

Post a Comment