Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i still remember the msg luqman sent to you. in there was i still love you etc. that was just rubbing salt into the wound. that msg makes me boil so mad that even a volcano cant match. in my mind was like, "shit, i dont wanna lose you" , "do you still love him" , "who do you love more? me or him?" all kinds of shit appeared in my mind.. that was one of my lowest point in my life.. yet i still kept quiet bout it. just leaning towards you while u said it was all nonsense. i felt like breaking down but i didnt. i kept my cool. In times like this, singing a song is good enough to forget pain memories. but not this. this matter was worse than doomsday.. until the vow we made at the parking lot

"dont leave me if anything happens"
u replied," i wont".
then i suddenly thought of Green days Wake me up when sept ends video. it was the same conversation.
but i hope things will not turn that way after that. cos i trust her. i love her more than romeo loves juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment