Sunday, March 8, 2009

yoyoyo. just got back from batam. i changed $100 and i got 950000 rupiah. aha but i spent quite little. mostly it was for enjoying stuff. lol. this trip is the best trip so far. no mum,no dad. only cousins who wants to enjoy life too. hahahah.
so yea. just bought a boss leather jacket, a gucci perfume and a boxer. hahaha.
then at night, my cousin,his wife,his bro and me sneaked out. we first went to the spa and massage therapy. it was cool ah. relaxing. lol wan got a male therapist while i got a female one. hahahaha. then this is the funny part. the male therapist asked him whether he wants him to massage his dick. hahahahah. kekek sia..
then after massage we went clubbing babeh. fuyo gerek...
i was shouting2 like mad ah. then got this babe who was singing came up to me. then her tits got close to me sia. my eyes were very tempting.. hahaha. then this one hell of a hot babe counter keep on touching me then she go pull me to the dancefloor. hahaha
fuck sia. i cant dance for gods sake. but who cares. wanna gelek2 with the girls. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment