Monday, March 30, 2009

these few days i cant get enough sleep man.. the coughs always made me wake up. and then in the morning my throat is always dry. guess smoking has taken its toll on my body. i mean.. sexy body.. ehem

so yea this wednesday to friday ill be having a camp at my new school.. Raffles JC.. heh.. Ngee Ann polytechnic la.. so must prepare the items.. i cant wait man! all the new people im gonna meet. thats whack


haha. just now i went out with ahmad. he needed to go to ITE clementi for registration. but i hope that he will get enrolled in Republic Poly instead. the same goes for Fareza too. there was this guy in the mrt. whos skin was burn. so he had this black plus white skin all over his body. ahmad said 'mcm main chess'.. then i said to him in an unmannered voice 'no its a bigfoot!' then like everyone stared at me and ahmad went back to listen to his music with his sarcastic face. hahah

ok miss me everyone when im at camp! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment