Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fairness And Unfairness

what do you know about these two?
Do you know the feelings caused by fairness and unfairness?
My life's unfair.. i know.. but i dont give up. i dont complain. i refuse to be a sceptic. i just go on with life cos i know in the future my life will be fair.

well heres my story..

i have a sister who is very lazy and doesnt like to help out at all.. if she was asked to help,she'll groan(if didnt groan physically means that she is groaning mentally in her mind)

then just now this happened

my dad: adik,you're lucky that i paid you part of your bill.
me:next time let her pay her own lar.. that will teach her..

few moments later
stupid sis *cries*

my mom: why u make ur sis cry? wanna have a slap or not?
my dad: next time dont make ur sis sad
my mom: when u say things, think of other people's feelings la!
i just remained silent..

this is what i call treated unfairly and OVER-reacting.
did they think of my feelings?
maybe yes maybe no

one day, my dad wants to buy me a new phone (which is currently my 6230) and buy for my mom one.. his intentions were to buy one for me and mom.. but that actress put on act(she started to be sad) and then my dad bought for her one(6260).. like fuck eh?
last time she wanted to buy a phone(her old phone) and i just looked but never acted.. i was jealous but remained patient.

during fasting month i spent my time on the kitchen as i want to become a good husband who can cook for my family in the future.. my sis.. haiz.. spent her time in front of the comp without knowing went to stop.my mom ask her to help she said later.. never get scolding u know.. then got one time my mom ask me to warm up some food.. i said later.. then she shout now lar!! see..

then got one time my mom checked my sms and see all the girls messages.. she said why i msged girls? i said my friends what.. then i asked why never checked sis one? she said she already had..then few mins later with an evil laugh, my sis said she had deleted all the msgs from boys. too bad for you..


AND THE OSCAR AWARD GOES TO.... THE BLOODY SISTER OF MINE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

i tell you.. shes cunning..

i know that i will succeed her in life. im confident man.

so my advice is not to judge a book by its cover

No comments:

Post a Comment