Tuesday, October 31, 2006

been a long time since ive seen this blog. totally forgot about it cos i have nothing to talk about.
i wanna talk about the year 2006.. hmm.. what are my achievements..and memories

JANUARY 2006 - Managed to get to the first eleven of Regent 2006 C Boys
FEBRUARY 2006 - nil
MARCH 2006 - Almost scored my first goal for Regent. My Birthday on 22
APRIL 2006 - Regent went to National League 1. Quite a jump though. Last year it
was National League 3(worst league)
MAY 2006 - Exams results were average
JUNE 2006 - Holidays.. my grandma passed away.. inalillah..
July 2006 - Won 1st in Interhouse Soccer! Strength champs;National League 1
started.. almost scored again(hit the post)
August 2006 - Really fell in love with this cute girl.. i dont know how to say..
i just happen to love her.. its natural
September 2006 - Wake me up when september ends.. ahaha..National league 1 ends. only
needed one point to qualify but didnt managed
October 2006 - Exams starts. I studied really hard for this and i think it was a
little worth it. 71/100 for science is unbelievable!;(Ranked 9th in
class, Ranked 72 in level)

No comments:

Post a Comment