Friday, June 26, 2015

'We're all so desperate trying to be understood that we forget to be understanding'

Sometimes when you tweet about you not being understood, i dont quite get it. Because i am sure i tried to understand you. With all my heart. And when i ask a question about your feelings, you just shrug it off and then say i dont care about your feelings.

Sometimes when you said 'i dont understand', do take some time and think about how i understand you most of the time. How i endured your sulking, your 'running away', basically me just being there for you when no one else was there.

I know sometimes my decisions seems like 'senang je kau cakap. You're not even in my plight. You're not a working adult' kind of thing but I was a working adult and I do know most of the feelings you felt

As we grow up, we have to sometimes deal with decisions which does not go our way and since you're in a relationship with me, i just hope you can tell me about your feelings rather than shrug it off. I'm here for you. As a pillar of strength. I know sometimes my decision making suck too. But i always try to be rational about it. Always tried to find that balance in between the decisions. Thats why you just have to trust me

A positive note for a change :-
This past 2 weeks have been an amazing ride with you. Massage 2 times, G-Max, food hunting plus countless of arguments. All in all. i love you. Please know that. Hesitate no more okay? Trust in this love that will reap you a rewarding life

No comments:

Post a Comment