Sunday, April 8, 2012

First time blogging using my phone. Hmm

Theres someone that ive been thinking about lately for the past month
A ive missed you. I know things have been awkward lately. We tried so hard to make this friendship going.
But i obviously screwed up. Again. Thinking ive always had a chance with you
I dont know why but you just bring this side of me that i didnt know i had. And i loved that. And the time we
met at the library and talked for hours, i loved that. Was pure conversation. This love for you was solely
personality-wise. And i think its rare given this day and age. Unfortunately, i will never know your feelings
for me because you never told me or you dont have it for me. But i refused to believe in that.
Somehow i just know you do have it..
I just think we're destined not to meet cos we're always screwing this up.
Sorry i wrote it down here instead of telling you. Human pride always intervene in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment