Saturday, June 13, 2009

watch a bit of muse HAARP today on ming tjun's ipod. then i thought to myself. being famous will grant you all that attention u need. im not saying as if im an attention seeker but sometimes u need to attract that attention so that you feel satisfied. (i know doesnt make sense)

like for me, its been hard to find relationships. i think i have no balls to approach a girl or rather im afraid of commitment. but being famous u have that power to have anyone u want. but on the contrary,

when i read about cristiano ronaldo having a night out with paris hilton that seriously disgusts me. being famous has its cons too. you become unloyal. egos turn bigger. u forget ur friends. your head is not on earth anymore and you think youre the biggest star in the whole wide world.

everyone likes to showcase their talents to the world. but remember the ones who helped you recognise ur goals. friends are important people.

well anyway if i do get famous ill resist all temptions of the pros of being famous and be myself. that goes the same if i find the very special girl. i wont change myself. rather accept me or go.

No comments:

Post a Comment