Tuesday, April 14, 2009

yeah next week start school. i hope my new poly friends are better than my secondary sch friends. hahahaha. but seriously there are some parts of secondary sch which i hate. friends and teachers are biased. when i did something wrong someone tell everybody not to be friends with me until the problem is settled.
chinese boys wannabe gangsters. blah3. i hope whatever happened in the past wont repeat in polytechnic life.

i was just wondering. something about girls. its been a trend i see in their blogs respectively.

one girl said 'i promise i dont want to lepak,smoke and hang out together after o levels'
the next day she posted 'hell yeah. after school,i went to lepak with some mats. smoke etc'

another girl said 'u hurt my feelings. u messed up my life. i dont give a shit about you anymore'
the next day 'i cant stop thinking bout him. i miss him alot.baby lets patch up.'



why the fuck are girls so fickle minded?

No comments:

Post a Comment