Monday, May 12, 2008

today was hell awesome. haha. i woke up one hour later than i planned. 9.40 instead of 8.40.. then bathe and rushed off to fauzi's place. carried my electric guitar and amp. mak kau. heavy man. i can feel my muscles are growing. his place is at bukit panjang and mine is at admiralty. so yea. its far.
haha. then arrived there. put my things there and we headed to school.
we talked about man utd winning the premiership(WOOHOO). haha. and how big rio ferdinand's balls are. hahaha

then arrived at sch. called MR 8 fingers(Kamar) to come down. he gave me the keys to the jamming room. then we took the bass and bass amp. bass amp was spoiled so need to go for repair. bass guitar needs to change strings. haha.
and fuck you i tell you. bass amp was larger than my guitar amp. and i had to carry it to CITY HALL. damn fauzi la.

so off we went to city hall. in the mrt there was a bomb threat(serious). so we were stuck at toa payoh mrt for 10 mins. haha. so finally arrived at city hall. and i had to carry that amp to swee lee. wah..

damn that mr kamar. he said repair servicing was free. it turns out i needed to fork out my money. $25 gone. heh nvm tmr ill ask for my money. haha. after the amp is repaired we went to fauzi's crib. what else? JAM LA!! woohoo



The Bass Amplifier



Fauzi with the Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment