Thursday, April 17, 2008

now im posting bout today. heh. had listening compre exam. susah ah. the options all about the same.heh

oh jabir is chatting with me now.
he said that khairul dah ade. shaid dah ade. irfan dah ade. fauzi nak dekat ade. (and still counting) haha.
hmm. it'll probably take months for me to fall in love again. so im gonna savour every moment i have with the guys and girls i know(those who are sec 4 in regent)

they are Jabir,Fauzi,Ziyad,Alfian,Kamil,Irfan,Shaid,Anwar,Khairul,Najwan,Zul,Hilmi,Fuad,Lutfil,Matthew ,Syafizah,Naja,Athirah,Ain,Amirah,Shazana,Fareza,Eliana,Khaleeda,Zahirah,Maisarah,Nurul and loads more. Especially my 4/9 2008 classmates

the best friends ive ever had in a class are Jentle,Thien Sen,Daryl,Bryan,You wang,pei cong,mario,isaac, bing han, wen wei and of course my classchairman Julian!

yea not to mention huda. thanks for making me realise whats love again. enjoy your moments with him and good luck with life!


yea. with that, im on hiatus. ill be busy preparing for my O levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment