Sunday, May 27, 2007

there was this "client" i met few weeks ago on the internet. he was having a relationship problem. thus i helped him.

he said he wasnt so handsome but who cares? i know women always say about "oh i want my bf to have 6 packs, oh i want my bf to be handsome" but deep down their hearts,they just want somebody to love and be loved at the same time

my face isnt as handsome as some of my friends are. but i have more uglier things other than my face. let me tell u all about my experience.

it happened in 2005. around december. i was playing soccer with my friends in the basketball court. yeah. things were fine. i tackled hard but never kicked my opponents legs. but they got frustrated.
the ball was in the air. i challenged it with my head. one guy uses his foot. boom! it struck my lips. after that i was unconscious. i remember i bleed alot. i woke up i found myself in the hospital. i asked for the mirror. and this ugly human was staring at me.

i asked myself ,"is that me?"
"the one with the splitted lips?"
i cried. who wants a scar anyway? i didnt deserve it either
the doctor sew back my lips

about 1 year had passed. the scar is still there beside my lips. but now i treat as my own body part. i dont care how people looks at it anymore.

so back to just now
u see. modern day dating has become simpler due to the usage of internet,handphones and more. the older days people like your parents ask face to face so that they can switch numbers.

its not about the face or body. its about the heart. what we do,think,feel is all from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment