Wednesday, April 11, 2007

over time, there will be songs that can move you or make u feel touched.
or the song's meaning is the same as ur fucking life
or the songs just cheerful which represents urself



one song which touched me deep in my heart and u cant describe about its feeling..
Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day
9 min ultra song by green day. by far the best by them.

Jesus of Suburbia basically introduces us to the Jesus of Suburbia, how he was brought up in rage, and love, his atmosphere, friends, and basic general information. Part I, JOS, is just an introduction. "I'm the son of rage and love, the Jesus of Suburbia..."...Part II, City of The Damned, is just a crying out for help, hating his town, his city, and his overall miserable life that he lives. Part III, I Don't Care, is properly named and is about just that. JOS' apathetic screams of pain and how he just doesn't fucking care about anything anymore. Part IV, Dearly Beloved, is JOS asking if what he's feeling is natural, how he can get out, and if anyone can understand...Tales Of Another Broken Home, Part V, is basically the end of the anthem. JOS is fed up, fucked up, and just decides to quit town and quit the life that he's living. "I don't feel any shame, I won't apologize. When there ain't NOWHERE you can go. RUNNING AWAY from pain, when you feel victimized, tales from another broken home"...and he just fucking leaves..

that touched me


2nd song is I'll Be Ok by Mcfly
it basically means that ure not alone.. u have friends beside you. dont drink alcohol or commit suicide when u really feel down.. so yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment