Friday, January 26, 2007

sec 1 and sec 2 was the easiest life for me as school work was easy.. now in sec 3 im beginning to feel the pressure not because im in the top class but theres alot of hard,hard schoolwork.. and the thing that piss me off is that my sis has been telling everyone im in 3/9 and saying that im a braggart etc.. Fuck ah she.. when i scold her she say to everyone 'my bro sucks'.... ape saje je

anyway,i have a new band now. its call -65. we got that name from the singapore country code. -65 consists of 5 members.

Sufi (me) - 2nd lead guitarist and lead vocals
Fauzi -lead guitarist and backup vocals
Ziyad - Rhythm guitarist and backup vocals
Alfian - Bassist
Khairul - Drummer

this is not a joke aite.. im really confident about this band so i hope we'll do just fine

fauzi the pro teach me and ziyad the song good riddance on the guitar.. we fared quite well esp ziyad since its his first song on the guitar

we took a pic and fauzi kept laughing and laughing
im lazy to put it here

No comments:

Post a Comment