Friday, November 24, 2006

soccer was first on my list to do yesterday. it was the same usual stuff.. me being the regent right back blah3.. then suddenly there was a sharp pain in my stomach sia.. like a baby was gonna come out right outta my body.. so i baring on the field.. struggling.. then my stupid friend said to me "slowly , slowly".. like F eh..

then after the pain's gone and soccer dah habis, i went to buy textbooks for next year.. confusing sia.. combined science and pure science.. haiz.. as usual i bought the wrong stuff

it was only at night that i realized i bought it wrongly. my mom scolded me like hell.. of cos..i was sad ar..then i prayed to Allah for a listening ear and a best friend.. and there she was

she thought me that life is beautiful(not as beautiful as her.. haha.. just joking)
and she said that humans will always have problems.. without problems the world would be a boring place. she told me to be calm when dealing with problems

thats just the saddest words that ive ever seen (we msging each other la)..

ladies and gentlemen.. boys and girls.. nenek and datuks.. infants and embryo.. if u got a problem go to her.. but her first priority is me!!(haha.. joking2)

No comments:

Post a Comment