Friday, August 11, 2006

yep.. changed skin again..a dougie's skin... just for a friend whose birthday is coming up.. its kind of an early bdae present for her

well, tonight i'll be at the esplanade..watching the fireworks..gonna be fun with my cuz!


anyway,i wanna discuss a topic that my friend asked me just now.. oh yea..my friend's a girl..
she asked me why i didnt have a girlfriend cos im like "hot"..( really ar? hot? nerake lebih panas)
and then..i told her,"Why do i need a girlfriend when everything's is perfect to me?"
seriously,im only 14.. i wanna enjoy my youth and hang out with friends or cousins..
ok..lets look at the advantages and disadvantages if u have a girlfriend


Advantages
1)u'll have company
2)can motek(haha)

Disadvantages
1)u will leave ur friends and will get stuck to her
2)more money spent
3)no peace


Quote #5: "Always flirt with girls..but dont stead with them" --- Fauzi,the master

No comments:

Post a Comment